Friday, March 2, 2012

Vettikkavala vathukkal Njalikunju a painting By VS Sajikumar Leenanivas Vettikkavala


It was a new Experience for me to be a tool for keeping my brush in the foot of vathukkal njalikunju for making a dream figure for work ship i have done many number of figures for vathukkal njalikunju which was not satisfied to my father , finally this painting approved by My grate father Shri, TK Sreedharan for his favorite book vettikkavala vathukkal njalikunju cover design I humbly submit this painting for my villagers & my teachers who helped me to identify myself in Art. But I always remember my First Guru who guided me in the field of art.... Shri Karunakaran Sir...

V S SAJIKUMAR
Art Teacher
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Chettachal P.O, Vithura Trivandrum, Kerala

Mob: 9544449403
Email:sajijnvtrivandrum@gmail.com

Res; Leenanivas Vettikkavala.P.O, Kottarakkara, Kollam District

No comments:

Post a Comment